PREPARATION (FOR 1 PORTIONS)
for homemade walnut milk bread
- Mix all the dry ingredients (except the extra Flora Gold and walnuts) together, then rub the 45 g of Flora Gold into the flour with the fingertips. Add the Instant Yeast and mix. Add enough lukewarm milk to form a soft dough and knead the dough well until smooth and elastic, about 5 minutes.
- Place the dough on a lightly floured surface, cover with greased plastic and leave to rest for 5 minutes. Knock the dough down, press or roll into a rectangle, keeping the width of the dough slightly smaller than the length of the bread pan.
- Spread with extra Flora Gold and sprinkle over the chopped walnuts and then roll the dough up, starting from the narrow end, and place with the seal side down into a greased 1,5-litre-bread pan.
- Cover with greased plastic and allow to rise in a warm place until double in volume, about 20 – 30 minutes.
- Brush with water, dust with flour and bake in a preheated oven at Oven: 200°C for 30 – 35 minutes, or until golden brown.