250ml (1 cup) quinoa
500ml (2 cups) vegetable stock
45ml (3 TBSP) Flora
250ml (1 cup) roughly chopped baby spinach
3 XL eggs
60ml (1/4 cup) grated parmesan
125ml (1/2 cup) hopped spring onions
125ml (1/2 cup) chopped ham
Salt and pepper to taste
Preparation (for 8 portions)
for savoury muffins
- Place the quinoa, vegetable stock and Flora in a small pot and boil for 10 to 12 minutes or until all the water is absorbed.
- Stir in the chopped spinach and leave to wilt.
- In a bowl, mix the remaining ingredients and pre heat the oven to 180C.
- When the quinoa is cool, add it to the egg mixture and stir until combined.
- Grease your muffin pan of choice and spoon the mixture into the muffin tin until each indentation is ¾ full.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until firm.
- Serve warm for breakfast or cold for lunch.