Preparation (for 4 portions)
for homemade spiced cinnamon buckwheat granola
- Place the buckwheat, almonds and lemon juice in a medium bowl, cover with water and refrigerate overnight.
- Preheat the oven to 150°C. Drain the buckwheat mixture and rinse thoroughly.
- Melt the Flora regular in the microwave and mix in the honey.
- Combine the buckwheat and honey mixture in a large bowl with the rest of the ingredients, keeping the goji berries aside.
- Toss to combine and spread evenly over 2 baking trays lined with non-stick baking paper.
- Bake, stirring occasionally, for 45–50 minutes or until golden and crisp.
- Break into pieces, mix in the goji berries and store in an airtight container until ready to use.
Seasons: Autumn, Winter, Spring, Summer
Occasions: Gluten-free, Christmas Gift, Mother’s Day, Vegetarian