for 4 persons Ingredients
number of persons
- For the salmon:
- 45ml (3 tbsp.) Flora Light
- Grated zest of 1 lemon
- Handful fresh dill or fennel, chopped
- 4 salmon fillets
- For the sautéed greens:
- 30ml (2 tbsp.) Flora Light
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 100g green beans, topped
- 100g asparagus, stalky bottoms cut off
- 100g zucchini, cut into julienne (thin strips)
Preparation (for 4 portions)
for grilled salmon on a bed of pan sautéed greens
- For the salmon; combine the Flora Light, lemon zest and dill.
- Heat half the Flora mixture in a frying pan over medium high heat.
- Fry the salmon fillets skin side down for 5 minutes, while glazing the salmon with the pan sauces. Top the salmon with the rest of the Flora Mixture.
- Place a lid on the frying pan and leave the fish to steam for 2 minutes or until just cooked.
- For the vegetables; Heat the Flora Light and garlic in a large frying pan. Fry the green beans, asparagus and zucchini for 5 minutes. Or until tender. Season with salt and freshly ground black pepper. Serve the salmon on top of the greens with fresh lemon wedges.