for 30 persons Ingredients
number of persons
- 75 g Flora Gold
- 55 g caster sugar
- 100 g soft brown sugar
- 1 egg, medium
- 1 tsp. (5 ml) vanilla essence
- 100 g (3.5oz) raisins, chopped
- 175 g (6oz) self-raising flour, sieved together with 2 tsp. (10 ml) Robertsons ground cinnamon
- 0,5 tsp. (2.5 ml) bicarbonate of soda
Preparation (for 30 portions)
for flora raisin and cinnamon cookies
- Place all ingredients in a bowl and beat together with a wooden spoon until mixed.
- Place teaspoons of the mixture on baking sheets about two inches apart, previously brushed with Flora Gold.
- Bake on the middle shelf of a preheated oven at 180°C for 8–10 minutes.