Preparation (for 20 portions)
for crunchy seed biscuits
- Preheat the oven to 160°C. Grease a baking tray with Flora Regular.
- Place the mixed seeds, ground flax seeds, cake flour, baking powder, salt and Flora Regular in a food processor. Process until crumbs form.
- Add the milk and process until it forms a dough.
- Wrap the dough in cling wrap and refrigerate for 10 minutes.
- Roll the dough out on a lightly floured surface until about 2 mm thickness. Cut out 6cm x 6cm squares. Place the crackers on the prepared tray and bake for 20 minutes. Remove from the oven and leave to cool down. Serve with cheese and fruit preserves.
Main Ingredients: Flour