1 cup plain yoghurt or coconut milk
2 tbsp honey
1 small beetroot, peeled and chopped
Juice and zest from 1 orange
1 tbsp Flora regular
1 cup frozen raspberries
Preparation (for 6 portions)
for beetroot, orange and raspberry smoothie popsicles
- Place the beetroot, orange juice, zest, Flora regular and 1 tbsp honey in a blender and blend until smooth to form the first layer.
- Set aside. In a separate bowl, combine 1 tbsp honey and yoghurt together.
- For the last layer, blend the raspberries and remaining 1 tbsp honey together until smooth.
- To assemble, pour two teaspoons of raspberry mixture in the bottom of each popsicle mould and freeze for 15 minutes.
- Next, place a wooden popsicle stick in the middle and pour in about 3 tablespoons of the beetroot mixture then freeze solid.
- Pour in the last yoghurt layer and freeze again until firm. To serve, dip the popsicle mould briefly in boiling water and pull out the ice lollies.
- Serve immediately or store in a ziplock bag.