for 4 persons Ingredients
number of persons
- 45ml ( 3 TBSP) Flora regular
- 1 onion, sliced in wedges
- ½ red bell pepper, cubed
- ½ yellow bell pepper, cubed
- 60ml ( 4 TBSP) Thai red curry paste (vegan)
- 500g chicken breast, cut into cubes
- 1tin coconut milk
- 6baby marrow, cut in slices at an angle
- 125g / 1 punnet baby corn, sliced and halved
- 100g green beans, topped and tailed and halved
- 250ml ( 1 cup) steamed cubed butternut
- 5ml ( 1 tsp) salt
- 30ml (2 TBSP) brown sugar
- 15ml ( 1 TBSP) lemon juice
- 30ml (2 TBSP) chopped coriander
PREPARATION (FOR 4 PORTION)
for wholesome thai red curry
- In a wok or large frying pan, melt the Flora, add the onion, garlic and bell peppers and sauté until soft.
- Add the curry paste and fry for 1 minute, then add the chicken and fry until sealed.
- Add the coconut milk and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Stir in all the chopped vegetables, salt, sugar and lemon juice and simmer for 2 minutes.
- Turn off the heat, stir in the chopped coriander and serve with basmati rice.
Tips: High in protein, nutrients and fibre. Gluten free, low carbs. Freezes well. *Can be vegan by using Flora vegan, and replacing the chicken with cubed sweet potato OR broccoli.