for 6 persons Ingredients
number of persons
- 250g baby carrots
- 4 beetroot's, scrubbed and qaurtered
- 1 medium sized butternut, sliced
- 4 medium sweet potatoes, scrubbed and quartered
- 60 ml (1/4 cup) Flora Gold
- Handful of sage, chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, chopped finely
- 100g flaked almonds
- Handful of thyme
PREPARATION (FOR 6 PORTION)
for vegetable bake tray with garlic and almonds
- Preheat the oven to 220°C.
- Combine the Flora Gold, sage and garlic in a small bowl.
- Place the baby carrots, beetroot's, butternut and sweet potatoes on a large roasting pan. Season with salt and top with some of the Flora Gold mixture. Roast in the oven for 30 minutes.
- Dot with the rest of the Flora mixture and sprinkle the almonds over. Place it back to roast for a further 15 minutes or until golden brown. Serve with fresh thyme.