for 4 persons Ingredients
number of persons
- For the Sauce:
- 30ml (2tbsp) Flora Regular
- 5cm Piece of Ginger, Chopped
- 2 Garlic Cloves, Chopped Finely
- 30ml (2 tbsp) Soya Sauce
- 30ml (2 tbsp) Sweet Chilli Sauce
- 30ml (2 tbsp) Peanut Butter
- 15ml (1 tbsp) Lime Juice
- 165ml Coconut Cream
- For the Stir-Fry:
- 60ml (1/4 Cup) Flora Regular
- 500g Chicken Fillets
- 500g Selection of Stir-Fry Vegetables, Julienned
PREPARATION (FOR 4 PORTION)
for thai chicken stir-fry
- For the sauce; Whisk together the Flora, ginger, garlic, soya sauce, sweet chilli, peanut butter, lime juice and coconut cream in a medium bowl.
- Heat 30ml of Flora in a wok over medium high heat. Add the chicken fillets and fry for 5 minutes or until golden brown.
- Add half the sauce and wok for another 2 minutes or until the chicken is coated with the sauce. Remove the chicken from the wok.
- Add the rest of the Flora (30ml) to the wok with the stir fry vegetables and wok for another 2 minutes. Add the other half of the sauce and the chicken back into the wok and stir through.
- Serve with fresh coriander and coconut shavings.