for 4 persons Ingredients
number of persons
- mixture of sesame seeds and linseeds
- mixture of sunflower seeds and pumpkin seeds, chopped
- feta cheese disks, sliced in half
- , lightly whisked
- 3 tbsp. Flora Original
- olive oil
- Salad leaves, sliced cocktail tomatoes and sliced cucumber for serving
- Salad dressing to serve
PREPARATION (FOR 4 PORTION)
for seed crusted feta cheese salad
- Combine the sesame seed mixture to the sunflower seed mixture in a medium bowl.
- Dip each feta cheese slice into the egg followed by the seed mixture.
- Heat the Flora Original and olive oil in a medium frying pan over medium heat. Fry the feta cheese for 1 minute on each side or until golden brown. Serve the fried Feta between salad leaves (not on top as it will wilt), cocktail tomatoes and cucumber slices with a drizzle of salad dressing.