PREPARATION (FOR 30 PORTION)
for nan khatai biscuits
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius (160 fan-forced).
- Line a baking sheet with baking paper.
- Cream the Flora Gold and castor sugar until pale and fluffy.
- Add the egg yolks and beat in well.
- Add the bicarbonate of soda, baking powder, icing sugar, cardamom, ground almonds and flour and mix to form a soft dough.
- Roll tablespoonfuls of the cookie dough into balls and flatten slightly.
- Sprinkle a little chopped pistachios in the middle.
- Place on the lined baking sheet, leaving enough space to spread.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 20 minutes or until golden.