PREPARATION (FOR 12 PORTION)
for honey roasted oat and nut granola
- Preheat the oven to 170°C.
- Combine the sugar, honey, oats, pumpkin seeds, linseeds, cashew nuts, almonds and Flora Light together in a mixing bowl.
- Spread onto a large baking tray and toast, stirring every 10 minutes to prevent catching for 30-35 minutes or until golden brown and crispy. Remove and allow to cool down.
- Add the sultanas, dates, and dried bananas. And toss together until well combined.
- Place in an airtight container. Serve with yoghurt and fresh fruit.