PREPARATION (FOR 4 PORTION)
for flora thai sticky chilli prawns
- Heat the Flora Gold in a frying pan. Add in the onion and fry until softened. Add red pepper and fry, stirring for 2–3 minutes.
- Add in garlic and ginger and fry for a further 2–3 minutes.
- Add the prawns and fry, stirring, until they have just turned pink.
- Add tomato sauce and Tabasco sauce to taste.
- Add coriander and a squeeze of lemon juice.
- Cook for 2–3 minutes, until the prawns are cooked and the sauce is sticky.
- Serve with either toasted pitta bread or rice.