for 21 persons Ingredients
number of persons
- 500ml oats
- 125ml pumpkin seeds
- 60ml linseeds
- 500ml Rice crispies
- 125ml Almonds, coarsely chopped
- 60ml Chia seed
- 125ml Fried cranberries
- 125ml Soft Turkish apricot
- 60ml Goji berries
- 100ml Brown sugar
- 150g Honey or syrup
- Pinch of salt
- 5ml Cinnamon
- 250ml Chopped dark chocolate
PREPARATION (FOR 21 PORTION)
for flora super foods breakfast bars
- Preheat the oven to 180C.
- Place the oats, pumpkin seeds and linseeds on a baking tray and bake for 10 minutes.
- Place the rice crispies, almonds, chia seeds, cranberries, apricots and goji berries in a bowl and mix.
- Add the toasted oats, pumpkin seeds and linseeds into the bowl with the other seeds and berries, add the chopped chocolate and mix well.
- Pour the hot Flora mix into the bowl and mix until combined.
- Place the mix in a parchment lined baking tray and press down firmly using a potato masher.
- Place in the fridge for an hour or overnight.
- Remove the parchment with the set slab of superfood bars and slice into the sizes you want.
- Store in a container in the fridge for 3 – 4 weeks.