for 4 persons Ingredients
number of persons
- 3 Tbsp. (45 ml) Flora Gold
- 1 tsp. (5 ml) grated ginger
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 Tbsp. (15 ml) freshly chopped mint
- 2 tsp. (10 ml) Robertsons Lemon Pepper
- 3 Tbsp. (45 ml) honey
- 2 Tbsp. (30 ml) Soya Sauce
- 8 lamb chops
Variations: For this recipe you could substitute the mint with fresh coriander/ dhania and add a teaspoon of curry powder for a spicy taste.
PREPARATION (FOR 4 PORTION)
for flora honey & mint lamb chops
- Melt the Flora and sauté the ginger and garlic for a minute or two. Take the melted mixture off the heat and add Mint, Robertsons Lemon Pepper, honey and soya sauce. Mix together.
- Pour over the lamb chops and allow to marinate for 20 - 30 minutes. Braai over medium-to-hot coals for about 3 minutes on each side or until grilled to your liking.
Tips: Use skinless chicken breasts in the same marinade for a healthier braai meat choice. If you’re looking for tasty recipes that have your heart health in mind, be sure to take a look at Flora’s selection of healthy recipes.