PREPARATION (FOR 2 PORTION)
for flora creamy pasta with celery and mushrooms
- Peel and chop an onion and 4 celery stalks. Clean your mushrooms and cut them into quarters.
- Heat up two tablespoons of Flora Margarine in a large frying pan and fry the onion bits for 3 minutes on a medium heat. Add the chopped celery to the pan and cook for another 5 minutes. Spoon the mushrooms into the pan and cook them for about 4 minutes or until they turn a delicious golden-brown.
- While your vegetables fry away, put your penne pasta on the boil until they are al dente (Refer to al dente cooking instructions on the back of the pasta’s packet).
- Beat an egg, drain the pasta in a colander and put it right back into the pan. Stir with a wooden spoon and mix all of your elements – the vegetables, the beaten egg and al dente pasta – together.
- Add pepper, grated parmesan and basil for flavour and serve this delightful creation immediately.
Tips: If you’re looking for tasty Flora recipes that have your heart health in mind,be sure to take a look at our selection of healthy recipes.