PREPARATION (FOR 4 PORTION)
for flora cracked potatoes
- Preheat the oven to 220°C.
- Boil whole unpeeled potatoes until tender.
- Drain the potatoes then place them on a chopping board and give each potato a firm bash with a rolling pin to crack them.
- Place the cracked potatoes into a shallow roasting tray and dot with Flora Gold, Robertsons Paprika and Robertsons Thyme.
- Season with Robertsons Atlantic Sea Salt and Robertsons Black Pepper.
- Roast in the oven at 220C for about 15 minutes or until the potatoes are crisp and golden brown.
Tips: Leaving the skins on the potatoes provides extra fibre. If you’re looking for tasty recipes that have your heart health in mind, be sure to take a look at Flora’s selection of healthy recipes.