for 4 persons Ingredients
number of persons
- 2 Tbsp. (30ml) of Lime Zest, grated
- 30ml lime juice
- 1 Tbsp. (15 ml) of Balsamic Vinegar
- 4 Tbsp. (60 ml) of Fresh Fennel, chopped
- 2 small Red Chillies, seeded and chopped
- Robertsons Ground Black Pepper
- 4 Fish Fillets, skinned and de-boned (e.g. Kinglip, Hake)
- 2Tbsp. (30 ml) of Flora oil
- 450g of Mixed Fresh Vegetables (eg peppers, broccoli, mushrooms and mangetout)
- 30Fresh Herbs, chopped
- Fresh Fennel to Garnish
- Cooked Potatoes, rice or noodles to serve
PREPARATION (FOR 4 PORTION)
for flora chilli lime fish on a bed of rice
- In a small bowl mix together all the marinade ingredients.
- Arrange a single layer of the fish in a dish and pour over the marinade. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Heat 15ml of the Flora oil in a frying pan and fry the fish for 5 minutes on each side.
- Meanwhile cut the vegetables into even-size pieces.
- Heat the remaining Flora oil in a frying pan and stir fry the vegetables for 5 – 8 minutes. Stir in the herbs.
- Spoon the vegetables onto serving plates, top with the fish and serve immediately, while hot.
Tips: If you’re looking for tasty recipes that have your heart health in mind, be sure to take a look at Flora’s selection of healthy recipes.