PREPARATION (FOR 20 PORTION)
for crunchy seed biscuits
- Preheat the oven to 160°C. Grease a baking tray with Flora Regular.
- Place the mixed seeds, ground flax seeds, cake flour, baking powder, salt and Flora Regular in a food processor. Process until crumbs form.
- Add the milk and process until it forms a dough.
- Wrap the dough in cling wrap and refrigerate for 10 minutes.
- Roll the dough out on a lightly floured surface until about 2 mm thickness. Cut out 6cm x 6cm squares. Place the crackers on the prepared tray and bake for 20 minutes. Remove from the oven and leave to cool down. Serve with cheese and fruit preserves.