PREPARATION (FOR 6 PORTION)
for beetroot, orange and raspberry smoothie popsicles
- Place the beetroot, orange juice, zest, Flora regular and 1 tbsp honey in a blender and blend until smooth to form the first layer.
- Set aside. In a separate bowl, combine 1 tbsp honey and yoghurt together.
- For the last layer, blend the raspberries and remaining 1 tbsp honey together until smooth.
- To assemble, pour two teaspoons of raspberry mixture in the bottom of each popsicle mould and freeze for 15 minutes.
- Next, place a wooden popsicle stick in the middle and pour in about 3 tablespoons of the beetroot mixture then freeze solid.
- Pour in the last yoghurt layer and freeze again until firm. To serve, dip the popsicle mould briefly in boiling water and pull out the ice lollies.
- Serve immediately or store in a ziplock bag.
Courses: Breakfast, Dessert, Snack Seasons: Summer, Spring Occasions: Sugar-Free, Kids Dishes: Main Ingredients: beetroot