Flora Regular is the tasty, everyday spread that easily fits into a well-balanced heart-healthy diet, and can be used for spreading, cooking, frying and sautéing. Flora regular is ideal for those who want to make a significant difference to their high cholesterol levels.
- Flora Regular is a 60% fat spread,
- It is made with seed oils that are natural sources of omegas-3 and 6,
- Flora Regular is approved by the Heart and Stroke Foundation,
- Great for everyday use on everything from sandwiches, for melting over vegetables, cooking, frying and sautéing,
- Flora Regular is suitable for vegetarians,
- Available in packs of 500 g and 1 kg.
View Guideline Daily Amount Information here.
Vegetable oils and fats (60%) [sunflower seed and / or rapeseed and /or linseed and /or soya bean oil, fully hydrogenated fats (palm, palm kernel and/ or coconut)], water (39%), salt, whey powder, emulsifiers (E471, E322), preservative (sodium benzoate and/or potassium sorbate), citric acid, flavouring, beta-carotene, vitamins (A,D,E).
|Per 100g||Per portion**||%* Per portion**|
|Energy||2230 (kJ)||446 (kJ)|
|Fats of which||60 g||12 g|
|- saturated||14,6 g||2,9 g|
|- mono unsaturated||16,9 g||3,4 g|
|- poly unsaturated||28,3 g||5,7 g|
|Carbohydrates||<1 g||<1 g|
|- of which sugars||0,3 g||<0,1 g|
|Proteins||0,1 g||<0,1 g|
|Vitamin A||675 µg||135 µg||15%|
|Vitamin D||11 µg||2 µg||15%|
|Vitamin E||11,3 mg te||2,3 mg te||15%|
|EPA and DHA Fats (fatty acids found in fish)||0 mg||0 mg|
|Sodium||240 mg||48 mg|
|Omega 3 (alpha-linolenic acid)||3000 mg||600 mg|
|Omega 6 (linoleic acid)||25900 mg||5180 mg|
* % of the dietary reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ/ 2000 kcal)
** 1 portion = 20 g (packaging contains approx. 12 portions)
*** DRI = Dietary Reference Intake
If you're looking to improve on your healthy lifestyle and are searching for Flora products that are sure to better your healthy living, click here for more information.