Flora Olive is a 50% low-fat spread for people who want to cut down on the overall amount of fat in their diet, without cutting down on the essential fats.
- Flora Olive is a 50% fat spread that contains extra virgin olive oil,
- It is made with seed oils that are natural sources of omegas-3 and 6,
- Flora Olive is approved by the Heart and Stroke Foundation,
- Try Flora Olive on sandwiches or baked potatoes - in fact you can use it for any cooking except for frying or baking,
- Flora Olive is suitable for vegetarians,
- Available in a 500 g pack.
View Guideline Daily Amount Information here.
Vegetable oils and fats (50%) [sunflower seed and / or rapeseed and /or linseed and /or soya bean oil, olive oil (10%), fully hydrogenated fats (palm, palm kernel and/ or coconut)], water (49%), salt, whey powder, emulsifiers (E322, E471), preservative (sodium benzoate and/or potassium sorbate), citric acid, beta-carotene, vitamins (A,D,E).
|Per 100g||Per portion**||%* Per portion**|
|Energy||1860 (kJ)||372 (kJ)|
|Fats of which||50 g||10 g|
|- saturated||11,5 g||2,3 g|
|- mono unsaturated||14,5 g||2,9 g|
|- poly unsaturated||23,3 g||4,7 g|
|Carbohydrates||<1 g||<1 g|
|- of which sugars||0,2 g||<0,1 g|
|Proteins||0,3 g||0,1 g|
|Vitamin A||675 µg||135 µg||15%|
|Vitamin D||11 µg||2 µg||15%|
|Vitamin E||11,3 mg te||2,3 mg te||15%|
|EPA and DHA Fats (fatty acids found in fish)||0 mg||0 mg|
|Sodium||339 mg||68 mg|
|Omega 3 (alpha-linolenic acid)||3000 mg||600 mg|
|Omega 6 (linoleic acid)||17400 mg||3480 mg|
* % of the dietary reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ/ 2000 kcal)
** 1 portion = 20 g (packaging contains approx. 12 portions)
*** DRI = Dietary Reference Intake
If you're looking to improve on your healthy lifestyle and are searching for Flora products that are sure to better your healthy living, click here.