Flora pro.activ contains added plant sterols that help to lower high levels of cholesterol for improved heart health. Just 25 g a day is all that you need to provide the optimal intake of plant sterols, (2 to 2.5 g). Just 25 g of Flora pro.activ a day is clinically proven to lower cholesterol levels by up to 15%! Visit www.floraproactiv.co.za for more information about the pro.activ Cholesterol Challenge.
- Flora pro.activ is a 35% fat spread that contains added plant sterols,
- It is made with seed oils that are natural sources of omegas-3 and 6,
- Flora pro.activ is approved by the Heart and Stroke Foundation,
- Try it on sandwiches or as a topping on veggies, mixed into sauces or porridge to ensure that you get your 25 g per day,
- Flora pro.activ is suitable for vegetarians,
- Available in packs of 250 g and 525 g.
Water (52%), vegetable oils and fats (29%) [sunflower seed and / or rapeseed and /or linseed and /or soya bean oil, fully hydrogenated fats (palm, palm kernel and/ or coconut)], plant sterols ester (13%), thickeners, whey powder, salt, emulsifiers (E322, E471), preservative (potassium sorbate), citric acid, flavouring, beta-carotene, vitamins (A,D,E).
|Per 100 g||Per portion**||%* Per portion**|
|Energy||1359 (kJ)||340 (kJ)|
|Fats of which||35 g|
|- saturated||8,7 g||2,2 g|
|- mono unsaturated||7,6 g||1,9 g|
|- poly unsaturated||18,6 g||4,7 g|
|Carbohydrates||3 g||1 g|
|- of which sugars||0,2 g||0,1 g|
|Proteins||0,2 g||0,2 g|
|Vitamin A||675 µg||169 µg||15%|
|Vitamin D||11 µg||3 µg||15%|
|Vitamin E||11,3 mg te||2,8 mg te||15%|
|EPA and DHA fats||0 mg||0 mg|
|Sodium||314 mg||79 mg|
|Omega 3 (alfa linolenic)||3200 mg||800 mg|
|Omega 6||15600 mg||3900 mg|
* % of the dietary reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ/ 2000 kcal)
** 1 portion = 20 g (packaging contains approx. 12 portions)
*** DRI = Dietary Reference Intake
Click on the link if you're looking to improve on your healthy lifestyle and are searching for Flora products that are sure to better your healthy living.