FLORA LIVE WELL COMPETITION
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The promoter is Siqalo Foods (Pty) Ltd and ZaPOP (“the Promoter”).
Any persons entering or participating in this Competition (“Participant”) accept and agree that by entering this Competition they have had an opportunity to read and consider these Terms and Conditions and that they are bound by these Terms and Conditions.
What is the Prize
- A Participant stands a chance of winning 1 of 50 Fitbit Watches to the value of R3,000 each. Actual product may vary from the image on the media (“Prize”).
- The Prize is not transferrable and may not be exchanged for cash or any other items. The Promoter reserves the right substitute the prize/s with any other prize of comparable commercial value.
Who can participate
- Any South African Resident who is 18 years or older may participate in the Competition.
- No director, employee, agent or consultant of:
- the Promoter;
- any other subsidiary or associated person who controls or is controlled by the Promoter;
- the supplier of goods or services in connection with the Competition; or
- the marketer of the Competition,
or their spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members, may enter this Competition.
How to Participate
- To enter this Competition, Participants must:
- Buy any 2 Tubs of Flora Margarine from Checkers & Checkers Hyper stores in the Western Cape region;
- Dial the USSD line on the competition slip;
- Cost per entry 20 cents per 20 seconds.
- Multiple entries are permitted provided that each entry is associated with a separate purchase and unique code.
- Entries which are unclear, illegible or contain errors will be declared invalid.
- The Promoter shall not be responsible for any lost, damaged or delayed entries for any reason whatsoever, and proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt by the Promoter. The Promoter is not liable for any technical failures affecting the participation and/or Prize redemption process of the Competition.
- In the event that entry into this Competition is contingent on the Participant entering any website or social media page or application, the Participant hereby acknowledges that any and all costs associated with the required internet connection will not constitute a cost of entering into this Competition and shall be borne solely by the Participant.
- By entering this Competition, the Participant consents to the collection, processing and further processing of his/her personal information (including personal information contained in electronic communications) by the Promoter for the purposes of conducting this Competition and facilitating the participant’s participation in the Competition.
- By posting any content, images, or comments on any of the Promoter’s public and/or social media platform, a Participant consents to and gives the Promoter a world-wide royalty free licence to reproduce, modify, adapt and publish such content, images or comments for the purposes of promoting the Promoter’s products and/or services.
- By entering the Competition, the Participant unconditionally and irrevocably indemnifies and holds harmless the Promoter, as well as its holding company, its subsidiaries and any subsidiaries of its holding company, and their successors and assigns, directors, employees, agents or consultants against all and any losses, claims, proceeding, actions, damages, (direct, consequential or otherwise) liability, demands, expenses, legal costs (on an attorney and own client basis) howsoever arising out of, based upon, or in connection with (directly or indirectly) the Participant’s participation in the Competition and the Prize/s.
- This Competition runs from 13 January 2020 and closes at 12am (midnight) on 15 March 2020. Any entries received after the closing date will not be considered.
- The Promoter reserves the right to reasonably extend, shorten, suspend the time period of the Competition or terminate the Competition for technical, commercial, and/or operational reasons, or for reasons beyond its control. The Competition, Prize and Terms and Conditions may be reasonably amended by the Promoter, at any time during the Competition. In such event, all Participants waive any rights that they may have/purport to have in terms of this Competition, and acknowledge that they shall have no recourse against the Promoter whatsoever.
- The winners will be selected by means of a weekly random draw.
- The judges’ decision will be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- within 3 working days of the date on which the winners are determined. In the event that any winner cannot be successfully contacted or fails to respond to the Promoter within this time, the Promoter reserves the right to select another Participant in substitution.
- The Promotor may require winners to provide their names and identity numbers to enable the Promotor to verify the entry. Should the winner/s refuse to comply with this requirement for any reason then the winner shall be deemed to have rejected the Prize, and it shall revert back to the Promoter.
- Any winner may be requested to attend the draw and announcement of the winner, to take part in the Promoter’s publicity campaigns or to allow their names and likenesses to be used by the Promoter for promotional purposes. The winner is, however, entitled to decline such request.
- Where a winner consents to take part in the Promoter’s publicity campaigns, they will not be entitled to any remuneration for such participation and all materials arising from such participation will be the sole property of the Promoter.
- Should any dispute arise in relation to these Terms and Conditions, the Promoter’s decision be final and no correspondence shall be entered into.
- For more information or a copy of these Terms and Conditions, please visit www.florastrongheart.co.za. Any Competition related queries may be directed to email@example.com from Monday to Friday, 8:30am to 5:00pm.