for 6 persons Ingredients
number of persons
- 30ml (2 tbsp.) Flora Original
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 x 400g can whole peeled tomatoes
- 6 whole wheat pita breads
- 200g goat’s cheese, sliced
- 2 avocados, peeled and pips removed
- 60ml (1/4 cup) Flora Regular
- Handful of fresh of herbs like parsley and thyme, chopped
- 100g smoked salmon ribbons
Preparation (for 6 portions)
for whole wheat mini pizza’s with avocado and smoked salmon
- Preheat the oven to 200°C.
- Heat the Flora Original in a frying pan over medium high heat. Add the onion and garlic and fry for 5-7 minutes or until golden brown.
- Add the whole peeled tomatoes and squash the tomatoes fine with a fork. Cook for 10 minutes or until the sauce has thickened.
- Place the pita breads on a large baking tray. Spread the pizza sauce over each pita bread. Top with sliced goats cheese.
- Bake in the oven for 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- In the meantime; in a medium bowl, squash the avocado fine with a fork. Mix the avocado, Flora Gold and herbs together. Lightly season with salt.
- Top the pizza's with dollops of the avocado mixture and smoked salmon ribbons. Top with fresh coriander and serve with fresh lime quarters.