for 8 persons Ingredients
number of persons
- 1 x 415g can salmon, drained, trim any greyish parts off
- 2 x 170 g can’s tuna, drained
- 250ml (1 cup) Flora Regular
- 250ml (1 cup) cream cheese
- A handful flat leaf parsley and chives, chopped finely
- 20 ready-made pancakes
- 100g smoked salmon ribbons
- Handful of baby herbs to serve
Preparation (for 8 portions)
for mother’s day - salmon and cream cheese pancake stack
- In a mixing bowl combine the salmon, tuna, Flora Regular, cream cheese and herbs. Season with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Start by layering 1 pancake at a time; spread each pancake with a layer of the Flora Regular mixture, top with another pancake until you reach the top. Leave the last pancake without the spread.
- Garnish the top layer with smoked salmon ribbons and baby herbs