for 6 persons Ingredients
number of persons
- 2 Cups of Wholegrain Fusilli Pasta
- 1 Medium Onion
- 1 large Tomato
- ½ Cucumber
- 1 Medium Red Bell Pepper
- ¾ Cup Crumbled Light Feta Cheese
- ½ Cup Black Olives or Kalamata Olives
- 1 Tbsp Balsamic Vinegar
- 3 Tbsp Flora Margarine
- 2 Garlic Cloves
- 2 Tbsp Fresh Mint Leaves (optional)
- 2 Tbsp fresh basil leaves (optional)
Preparation (for 6 portions)
for greek wholegrain pasta salad
- Cook the whole grain pasta, according to package directions until, until it’s almost tender. Drain and rinse the pasta with cold water until completely cool.
- Thinly slice the onion, chop up the tomato, chop your cucumber up into circles or finely-chopped triangles, slice your red bell pepper into long slivers and add them all into a large serving bowl.
- Add and toss the cooked pasta with remaining ingredients in your large serving bowl. Season to taste with salt and pepper. This delicious dish is so versatile and can be served as an invigorating side dish or flavour-filled lunchtime delight. No only is it easy to make, but perfect to eat at a picnic with your closest friends and family.