for 4 persons Ingredients
number of persons
- 225 g brown rice
- 2 Tbsp. (30 ml) Flora Gold
- 450 g pork fillet, sliced into strips
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 250 g button mushrooms, sliced
- 1 Tbsp. (15 ml) Robertsons sage
- 5 Tbsp. (75 ml) white wine
- 1 tsp. (5 ml) wholegrain mustard
- 120 g cream cheese
- Robertsons ground black pepper
- Sprinkling of Robertsons paprika, for garnish
- Sage leaves, fried in Flora Regular maragrine until crisp, for garnish
Preparation (for 4 portions)
for flora pork and mushroom stroganoff
- Cook the brown rice according to packet instructions.
- Ten minutes after the rice has started cooking, heat the Flora Gold in a large frying pan. Add in the pork in two batches. Fry each batch for 3–5 minutes over a high heat, browning on all sides. Remove the browned pork and set aside.
- In the same frying pan, fry onion, mushrooms and sage for 3–5 minutes until they begin to brown. Add in wine, mustard and cream cheese and stir well until all the cheese has been mixed in.
- Return the pork to the pan, coating it well in the sauce. Cook for 3–5 minutes until heated through, season with black pepper, garnish with paprika and fried sage leaves and serve with the brown rice.